Thursday, April 17, 2014

D' Leonor Inland Resort and Adventure Park



Have you ever felt the need for a sudden escape and be at some place where nobody knows you? I read it somewhere that it is a sign of depression when your answer is yes. Well, I say it is a temporary insanity! :) We all have that (or is it just me?). I usually just go to the beach thirty minutes away from home with my pen and journal or to the nearest town out of the city to have some halo-halo. 

Most of the time though I chance upon someone I know. Naturally, I have to return the hi's and the hello's, which I don't really feel like doing when I am in my temporary insanity situation. I hope I will not be misinterpreted by my acquaintances when they read this. Hihi. I am glad to emphasize that this strange stage happens very rarely to me but not as rare as the occurrence of a blue moon. The blue moon is just too seldom. My need to escape is sure to happen at least once a year. :)

Davao City is the first place that comes into my mind when I feel a strong desire to go to a place where nobody knows my name. Not that I do not have friends in Davao but I feel rather free from people's eyes when I am there. At times, there are also important transactions which call the need for a short trip in Davao just like last weekend. It is the best excuse to give oneself a break, however contradicting that might sound. Since I have been there several times, it is comforting to know that there are new places I can visit.

D' Leonor Inland Resort and Adventure Park is a relatively new place to visit in Davao City. It is a 26-hectare amenities haven! Full-packed! I do not even know where to start. I will let the photos speak but these are not even all of what is in there.









I am giving a special mention to their wavepool area. Well, not really the pool but the cottages. I am so crazy about the white walls, chairs, tables, floorings, with the oh so flowy brown curtains and the well-groomed bushes!!!







Entrance fee for a day tour is Php50 with a free shuttle tour around the entire area. Fees for other amenities and hotel accommodations are on their FB page. The hotel is quite extravagant for budget travellers. Other fees are affordable. They have coffee bar, restaurant and mini stores scattered around.


How to get to D' Leonor Inland Resort and Adventure Park?

It is  a 15-minute ride from downtown Davao City and about a 10-minute ride from the Davao International Airport in Sasa.

Ride a cab to Buhangin (I was from Gmall KFC side) and ask the driver to drop you off the Communal entry point. Then ride another cab, tricyle or  habal-habal which will take you directly to the resort. There are also cabs direct to Communal.

From Ecoland or SM Ecoland, my route was Uyanguren-Gmall-Buhangin Communal entry point-D' Leonor.

There are other routes! Please feel free to leave a comment if you know other ways. :)


Contact Information

Purok 5, Barangay Communal Cabantian, Buhangin, Davao City
Tels (082) 302 6158 | (082) 302 7011
Mobile +639228464314 | +639328504908






2 comments:

alvie said...

Waaah!! Timing kaayo maam magpa d'leonor pud ko sa May pero akong problema kay ang sakyanan. How can I reach there kung gikan kog SM Ecoland without taking the taxi maam?

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Take a cab to Buhangin Alvie :) I rode from Gmall. My route to Gmall is SM Ecoland to Uyanguren to Gmall then Buhangin then read my instructions sa post. There are other routes to Buhangin. Ask around. Have fun!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...