Thursday, April 3, 2014

Frozen Blue Birthday


Some people are worth melting for.  Olaf is definitely right! I'm melting for the ever sweetest Math and IT people who put up a Frozen-themed party for Laiza and me! The floating snowflakes, the flying Olaf, the Elsa and Anna cake topper, the colorful balloons! Wow!

It is a usual phenomenon in the office to create something for the celebrators. Thus, I was not supposed to be surprised anymore. Although I did not have expectations, I still felt that they surpassed my expectations. That feeling!!! 


Ems as Elsa and Laiza as Anna :)
Frozen birthday party




Everyday, I am grateful for this job and the people who surround me in it. It is not always a perfect working relationship, like any other relationship but we manage to grow together through love and respect. You are all so special to me!!! Thank you for your creative minds and hands. It was another sweet surprise!

For the record, Laiza and I did not talk about our color of the day. It's just that great minds think alike. :) We were feeling extra playful that day so we thought of having an impromptu photo shoot. Coordinated dresses, birthday balloons, a scarf turned table cloth turned picnic mat, a natural  green backdrop, a willing photographer, and we were good to go!












It was too much fun for a first time!!! Birthdays are the second most wonderful time of the year!



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...