Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scarf It!!!


Scarves are part of my life as far as I can remember. They are a staple in where I live and work for protection against the sun and the dust. It never came to me that a scarf could be an accessory up until recently. 

I learned how to match the color and style of my scarf with what I wear. I used it as a neckpiece during a Baguio trip to keep me warm. On other travels in not so cold cities, I used it to boost a plain ensemble. I love the fact that it does not only give a different expression of a person's fashion style but it also is very functional. What's more, there are no strict rules on how to wear one. Thank goodness! If there were, I'd not be as brave to play with one.

Here's me and my little scarf obsession.




And here's Jessica Alba in her amazing scarf fashion!!! Speechless! Awed! 




She is everywhere and so are her scarves! Love! She uses it in every season and maybe for every reason! I think she always makes an excuse to use one. *Sigh! There are more tons of photos of her with a piece of cloth hanging on her neck! She now is my scarf peg! 

I'm feeling the need for some upping. Good thing I found this very helpful tutorial in youtube on how to wear a scarf. Note, there are no rules, just fun ways! And the lady in the video shows 25 awesome means for an awesome-looking scarf! (Redundancy alert!) :)





Bunny ear looks inviting. I will try that and more on the new scarves I received for my birthday. Thank you to my mom and my brother's girl. :)

I have a new travel mantra: Scarf it!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...