Monday, April 14, 2014

The Little Lady

Caela, my niece, has grown into such a pretty little lady. And she is at her cutest stage ever!!! I really think that toddlers are the most terrific and most fun human beings on earth! They wonder about everything which is too adorable to ignore. They offer a different kind of kilig. :)

One idle afternoon, I thought of taking photos of Caela in which she willingly agreed. We had some metallic pink balloons. I took out some yellow curtains and used them as bed sheets. I also made use of her toys and books. I braided her hair which she eventually got rid of in exchange of a leopard headband, which I must admit looked better. Few things readily available at home and a willing child, most preferably one from a good sleep, then you can have a mini DIY photo shoot.

Here are Caela's best shots with some amateur online editing at picmonkey. :) Cuteness overload!!!














No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...