Sunday, April 27, 2014

Eden Nature Park and Resort

Peaceful and green with a bit of adventure. Eden Nature Park is really my kind of place. It has my name written all over it! It is soooo ideal for long walks, which I love the most when I travel and even on my ordinary days.  I especially adore the flower gardens because I delight in pretty and colorful little things.

There was one thing lacking to make it my most favorite destination. I wished it had a crystal blue sea in it but it was in the mountains so it was kinda not possible, right? :) Nevertheless...



“I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” 




Eden Nature Park and Resort
Stop and smell the flowers



Zipline at Eden Nature Park


Skyrider at Eden Nature Park and Resort




For the love of the greeneries


I came in for a day tour with an entrance fee of Php200 (free snacks). I availed of the guided shuttle tour for Php 120. This is ideal if you want to see the entire 80-hectare park. Zipline is Php150 and Skyrider costs Php 200 but if you are going for a package, it's Php300 for both rides. Scroll down further to see their other activities and rates.


Snack options

via Eden's FB page



I recommend this place for fun-and-nature-loving families and individuals. Young adult barkadas who want extreme experience may find it a little boring.


How to get to Eden Nature Park?


        From Gensan, ride a bus going to Davao (1 stop or non-stop). Ask the driver to drop you off Toril (quite far from Davao City proper). There are habal-habal at Mercury Drug store which will take you to Eden Garden for Php100 per ride. There are also tricycles for Php150 but travel time is longer.

For a map and more information about their location, click here to access their website.



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...