Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friends For Nearly A Lifetime

People amazingly bonded by differences remained to be friends for nearly a lifetime.

Yup... I'm just really so amazed how we stayed to be so strong amidst time and distance. Meet my lifetime friends!

(Lolo Bents, Harvey, Guimo, Me, and Borj.. minus Kuya Edgar and Luvvy)

This is my Pugadbaboy Family. The group was formed during highschool. Can't remember how. Can't remember why. You know highschool years. Teens always desire to belong. And we always go with people who somehow tell so much of who we also are. Our class then was divided into groups. Everyone belonged to a particular group. I was so blessed to be in uhmmm... 3 groups! :) Ahhh... I feel so loved...

I had a girl group called CREAM which was an acronym for our names - Cham, Rizza, Ems(that's me), Aprilyn, and Melody. (So smart of us to have thought about that huh.) This was actually my first group ever in highschool. But we haven't really sustained the bond because some went to other sections already. :( But of course, our hearts remain loyal to each other. I miss you girls!

My second girl group (actually semi-girl group because we had one boy), was the Healthy Babies. Our then DJ friend, Kuya Chester of 98.3 Home Radio (still my fave station!), gave that name to us because almost everyone was healthy/chubby except ME :) (By the way, Kuya Chester is now a policeman. Isn't that amazing?!?) These girls are my other lifetime friends. We've been through a lot together. Can't imagine my life without them. Though each one's busy building their families, their careers, we still see each other, especially during the important events of our lives. I never would have survived highschool without you my dear friends. I love you all!

(Just some of the HB. We're actually 11. Haven't scanned the pic where we're complete.)

And the third was the Pugadbaboy. This really is a unique group. The extremes, I guess :) The upper extremes I must say. :)

We had "The Valedictorian" with us. Oops.. That would not be me (sadly). That's Guimo. The most intelligent and humble creature on earth. He's so blessed with lots of talent. An awesome writer and "drawer". Hehe.. (Kinuha mo na lahat Guims.)

We had "The Talkative." Well, I'd rather say, the most vibrant, the most outgoing, and the most "happy" man on earth. That would be Borj. He's a singer, a dancer, a photographer, a director, choreographer, dubber, best actor (He can make a comedy script so dramatic and the other way around. Could you imagine how brilliant that is?!) And wait, before I forget, the sought-after prince. :P

We also had the "The President". The grand slam president, Harvey. Everyone loved his leadership. We couldn't let him go even if he ousted himself from office. Haha! That was a very memorable moment. The most responsible and organized person! So admiring! And hey, he's a walking bookstore. You need stapler? scotchtape? extra ballpen? My gosh! He had it all!

We had "The Quiet Artist" but charming Kuya Edgar, my most gentleman bestfriend. Everyone loved him. He was the mabait type. He sings, plays the guitar, draws well, and a mathematician! What more can you ask for?

We also had "The Singer". That would be my other bestfriend (girl version:) Desiree. But I call her Luvvy. She's also a dancer, an actress, and a beauty queen!

We had "The Scientist", Bents. I call him Lolo Bents. (Because again it was a family. We had our own roles :P). He just soooooo loved science. It's as if he knows every scientific phenomenon on earth! Whew!! You need not to read a book. Ask Lolo Bents and he has the answer. Hehe.. And he was the grandslam Most Punctual!

And we also had the Uhhummm... Me... Omg! Who was I again? I wasn't the singer nor the dancer nor the artist. How come I wasn't the upper extreme?! Oh! I remember! I was "The Contact Person". Haha! What a role!

What I love about being in a dominant guy group is that, a girl feels so taken cared of. I feel protected and secured and so loved :) Luvvy and I are sooooooo blessed! :)

The family had a reunion because Lolo Bents came home from Mindoro(his workplace). We always do that. We see each other when he comes home...To catch up on things. Just minus Luvvy and Kuya this time. (work related excuse). But we had Sahara with us. :) Papa Guims' "love interest". Hehe.. Sometimes, she plays to be the cousin.


(with Sahara)


So fun to be with you everytime guys! Ours is a living proof that friendships grow amidst time and distance! Love you all! Huggggggggggssss!!! :)

5 comments:

guimo said...

Ems, lagyan mo ng FB or twitter share buttons ang blog mo para mas mabilis ma-ishare.

Infinite Mind said...

Hahaha ems. Bents here...Nice one. Nakakatuwa to look back after all dis yrs..

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Dli gud ko kamao guims. hehe

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Dli gud ko kamao guims. hehe

Ems Auj-Tam said...

lolo bents!! nalingaw gani ko og cge recall.


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...