Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashly!

My second niece just turned two last Sunday! Happy Birthday Baby Ashly!

She's my eldest sister's 2nd child - the youngest for the next 5 months. She's again pregnant. Hopefully, it'll be a boy this time.

I've seen Ashly only once. That was during our vacation in Capiz the summer of 2009. She's now living in Tarlac (where my brother-in-law's family is) while her parents are working in Dubai.

When I saw her, she was just this cute little baby..



And look at her now....





I haven't recognized her at first look. I had to look for that signature look of her eyes and eyebrows. And not to mention her "triangle-holed" nose. Haha! We have something in common. :)

I just got these pictures from the facebook account of the wife of the brother of my brother-in-law (huh?! nosebleed. Hehe..) My sister is being tagged and she also tags me in all Ashly's pics. It was our only way to somehow witness her growth. It's like a fiesta at home when we have new pics of her, gathered around the computer adoring every part of her. It's so funny at times when there's just two or three pics and my mother would spend as if eternity in looking at the pictures all over again. And again. And again. Haaaayyy... Sometimes, a bulb would light up above my head. What if, I'll just give them another apo. Haha!

The family in Tarlac once in a while sends us CD of her videos. The usual cutie "firsts" of a child. Her first walk. First dance. First words. Just imagine the faces of my parents. The Lolo and Lola longing to embrace their little angel once again.

Last Sunday, we celebrated with her from afar. We had a super lunch, remembering her birthday. It was such a happy weekend since my sister from Davao also came home.

We called her and I was so amazed! She was already talking! My father's heart almost melted when she said, "I love u, Lolo." Ohhh... I was teary-eyed. It was so sweet of her. But I guess, my mother got a little jealous. Ashly has not mentioned Lola. :P And yes, I admit. I got a jealous, too. I wish she remembers our playtimes :(. But of course she doesn't. She was just a little less than a year that time.

I pray that you would grow into a wonderful child Ashly!

Love,

Tita Mai-mai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ems.. so adorable child!! Hmm.. You'll give them another apo na? Hahaha.. Oist.. Ako sa una! Hehe.. :)

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Hehe.. Yah te.. Kaw sa lagi una.. Na-excite lng ko sa idea nga naa na tay children...


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...