Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grow

I was listening to an Audiobook "50 Things I'm Going To Do Today" by Brian Johnson and the first thing that he said was GROW!

Then I smiled. :) I flashed a big smile even in class. But I was sure that not one of my students saw me. I was seated behind them all. They were busy with the exercise that I gave them. I was in my computer class. The one I was so excited about for so long. It was something I dreamt of. Computer + Math = paradise!!!

When it was offered to me, my cells were as if jumping and running and screaming. I felt my blood rushing through my every vein! Then I started my research. I've prepared for months. I was not that excited. Just so-so... :P

Some of my plans for the subject were not possible. Some of the softwares I prepared wouldn't run in a diffrent operating system. I got frustrated at first. But there were even more wonderful opportunities for better teaching the subject which came along.

I again remembered someone saying, "Everything I need comes to me." So I just take it easy because things just unfold right before my eyes as I need them.

And here I am enjoying every chance of growth! :)

I'm loving this teaching life! :)

I believe I am at my best state as a teacher! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...