Saturday, July 10, 2010

Non Stop Missing

It's been a little less than a month of missing each other after Ate My has transferred workplace. We're still in the emotional stage. Our messages would always be how grateful and blessed we were of having each other, that we miss our wonderful moments together.

It's quite funny for me sometimes because I'm getting used to not having her around but at times when I'm reminded that this would mean forever, I find myself half sorrowful. And every everytime that happens, I would visually tap my shoulder and would half-talk to myself saying I would be ok.



Maybe that was two weeks after her transfer, I visited her new world. It was a laugh-filled moment, as it always is when we don't see each other for long. We talked a lot, as what it would always be also when we failed to update each other for quite some time.

I felt a little tight in my throat when we were in her cubicle and when she said she was glad to see me and that she missed me so. I did not say any word because surely my tears would accompany whatever I would have said.



Well, I know this missing wouldn't stop. What I'm hoping now is that when I think about her, I would forget the pain and just experience pure joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just read about this again. I've probably read this more than 10 times already...hehe..

Those were the days. :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...