Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DIY Project: Party Hat and Bunting


I love doing things for people and I thank the Lord for giving me creative hands. Doing some crafts for my family and friends is my own little way of sharing this gift. :) But I'm not really super duper creative. Since I tend to be impatient during the process of materializing even a simple project, I do those really easy ones which of course would still appear pretty and special.

For these projects, I only did three basic steps. It's as easy as ABC PCG - Print, Cut, Glue.  I downloaded the party hat template from mrprintables. I even printed the letters for the bunting because I don't know how to letter-cut. This is what you call easy! No sweat! Haha! Check these photos out!




I made these for Rendon's semi surprise birthday party in the office. Happy birthday Rendonskie! Hope you were surprised! Hehe.




No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...