Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Love Love! Heart Heart Heart!


The love month ain't over yet! We had a small post v-day party at home. Thanks to the four-hour brownout which started at 6pm, the candlelight dinner buffet appeared to be extra romantic. Haha! And thanks to the camera flash, the photos turned out to be well-lighted.

I made this crepe paper curtain with heart cut outs. My sister pumped up the balloons. My brother played his instrumental love songs. And good we had a red sofa for that perfect feel of love in the air :)



It felt like a prom night only that we were not in long gowns or suits and our living room was so small to be a dance floor. So we just settled on good laughs over baked mac and tinolang manok. And instead of having prom king and queen, it was a unanimous vote for the star of the night, our little darling Caela who maybe got an extra hour of sleep that afternoon because she was at her boiling point. She enthusiastically entertained her house guests.



Then we played my super favorite game of all time - Pinoy Henyo! It doesn't require anything but a brain, man! Not the physical skills which I am so lame at. Thank goodness I have a brain! I was feeling confident at the start of the game. "I will crash every inch of intelligence left in you," was everyone's silent battle cry.  But it seemed my brain cells went to bed earlier than usual that night. Haha!

Little Caela was clapping and teasing the whole time as if she understood what was going on. She sometimes surprises me with her adultlike ways. Don't grow up too fast baby girl :)



Have a love-filled day ahead, fabulous you! :)


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...