Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY Project: Photo Op Corner


I am a big fan of Do-It-Yourself projects. I make my own bead bracelets and necklaces. I design my own paper stationery. I make cakes and pastries. At some random times, I even sew my curtains and blouses and skirts. I am not yet a master of my sewing skill but I am working my way to that. :) In the mean time, I also do little DIY's in between like this photo op corner which I made for my brother's birthday.

Materials: crepe paper, scotch tape, foil paper, scissors, bamboo stick (optional)

I cut the crepe papers as shown below, asked my sister to letter cut the foil paper because she does that better than I do, placed the papers on the wall using the tape or you can hang them on a stick and put the stick on a wall, and I placed the letters on the crepe papers using the tape. Voila!!! It's done! I used the color silver because it's his 25th birthday. 






Can you guess his birth month? Oh yes! It's January! How could you guess that out of 12 choices? You have a gift. Maybe you could read palms and be a fortune teller. Haha!

Happy birthday to my brother who may be few years younger than me but is ten years wiser. I'm proud of you!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...