Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Fun Afternoon

I had a very exciting day yesterday. I finished typing parts of my thesis in the morning and it felt good to have done something about it. Next step, read my Abstract Algebra textbook to review the basic concepts needed for proving.

The day before, Ate My and Laiza (my colleagues/close friends) planned to play badminton and so I decided to go with them. I didn't wanna play. I just wanted to watch and bring that book with me so I'll have a new environment and a different aura. :) I had a healthy lunch - rice, fish stew, and a very delicious ripe mango. And so the afternoon came.

Sir Nathan, one of our colleagues, too and a bowling coach in school also decided to spend the afternoon with us. And guess what, the plan changed. Since he doesn't play badminton, he suggested to go bowling. And the two girls were so game! Uhmmm... Did they actually say bowling? The last time I bowled was uhmmmm...3 years ago? But without a second thought, bowling indeed. After all, I would not be playing. I would just be watching.

Bowling came right after Sir Nathan treated us on Cafe Amoree. They have delicious choco and coffee drinks and frappes. I just drink the ones with strange names. :) I wanna try every frappe. Yesterday I ordered Iced Dutch Choco.. Uhmm.. I forgot the exact name. But I'm sure it has Dutch.



Anyway, when we were there, people seemed to have so much fun. I'm sure I had fun too 3 years ago. Then I returned my Abstract Algebra in my bag and told myself, I was going to have fun. And so I did. I was not a good player. But Sir Nathan said, not bad for a beginner. :) I wanna play more the next time because I wanna master the art of throwing that ball and take all those pins down. I found myself so eager to just throw and throw the ball and make those standing pins disappear from my eyes. :) I super enjoyed bowling.

We ate dinner after at Chicken Ati-atihan. I had delicious hot shrimp sinigang and chicken Ati-atihan. I guess it was just the same with chicken inasal - the grilled marinated chicken.



After, I had my haircut and hotoil. It was so refreshing. I love it when I have something new. I wasn't so satisfied with the service, though. But I took in consideration the emotional state of that attendant because prior to my haircut, I heard his aunt texted informing him that his father was admitted in the hospital.

Anyways, the last part of my day was the service meeting of Singles for Christ. I was so late that I had a grand entrance and everyone was teasing me about going to that parlor and have my hair done on an unusual time in the evening. (I had it at 8pm and was done past 9). When I arrived, they were about to end. But I knew my presence wasn't much of an importance on that meeting. And I had Ate My to take notes of my tasks.

My yesterday has been one of the best days ever! :)

To my Father be all the glory! (Thank You my King for making Your princess beautiful and free!)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...