Monday, April 19, 2010

Unfocused


I've been doing things in this computer for almost 2 hours already. But I guess I haven't really accomplished one. Well, maybe except for blogging on this struggle that I have now.

I've checked my emails, read Bo Sanchez' blogpost of the week. I've searched for an open source software in mathematics that I'll be teaching next semester. I wanted to find an alternative of the computer algebra system Maxima that I was studying. I found the terminologies so technical when the subject just aims to teach the basics of inputting equations and generating results. I suppose the math students should not really be taught so much of the syntax and commands and all. It will be more of the applications.

As I was looking for other software, I was surprised of how wide the selections in the web were. Open source softwares were everywhere. And I don't know which one was the most established already - the one which will be very useful in the future. And so I decided to stick with what the recommended CD has.

Something got my interest along the way. I also wanted to download something like a "moviemaker", more advanced. But I also don't know which one is the best. And I don't wanna read tons of reviews just to discover one.

And now I end up frustrated of having accomplished nothing. But I need to get back to focus. Wheeww!!!!!

I'm getting back to work. :) Thanks for listening. :)

I just wish I'll be paid off by just blogging about my feelings. :) That would be the best job ever! I would so be willing to blog everything that I feel. :) (I wish)

Ok..... It's really time to work :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...