Thursday, April 15, 2010

"A Walk To Remember"



I had a long walk this afternoon which I don't usually do. It was raining a bit hard and the only transportation we have in school (for commuters) is a habal-habal (a motor bike). It would definitely get me wet. Thus I decided to take a long walk. And after all, I enjoy being in the rain (with my umbrella on). I feel like being in a music video :)

I'm passing the same way everyday but I'm sometimes in a rush that I neglect to notice how beautiful my world is. I looked at my surroundings and savored every moment of it. The trees seemed to be greener. Their leaves seemed to be dancing more gracefully. The flowers seemed to be more colorful. The skies seemed to be more vast, the field more attractive. The rain drops seemed to sound happier. The drizzles touched my face even gentler. It was a perfect rainy afternoon.

I was humming with the sound of the wind. And to my surprise, I suddenly felt sad. I dug the answer from the deepest deep of my heart and I found none. I continued walking and questioning. I found myself almost crying with the skies. Then I understood.

On that beautiful moment, I found myself longing for that deepest desire of my heart.

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...