Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Change Class



I was a little bit disappointed of the sudden change of the classes. I'm not anymore handling the College Bound Program. I've gone back to the "normal" classes this summer. I had my mind set already for that program. The teacher who was hired to really teach on those classes should, according to the Vice Chancellor of the Academic Affairs, not leave the program. She was supposed to have a summer rest because she was undergoing changes in her body due to old age. That was according to her. But she was given back my original schedule.

And so, I'm handling Statistics. I started already this morning. It was also fun. They were my cousin Titong's classmates. The good news on this was that, I only have work in the morning. So, I'll have the whole afternoon for my thesis work. :)

Time to work on it now.. Byeeee....

I have this mantra (just one of many all over my room) written on the wall beside my bed. It says:

I CAN DO IT! :)
I CAN FINISH MY THESIS! :)
I WILL FINISH MY THESIS! :)
I CAN SOLVE THE THEOREMS! :)

Aja Ems! :)


I placed lots of smiles on it so I'll be more encouraged to work. It's nice to be always reminded of the goals that I'm working on. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...