Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fully Booked Soon In Gensan

I'm so excited! When I read from Bariles' blog ( http://www.gensantos.com) that a new bookstore will soon open in Gensan, I had to breathe deeply. I needed more air. :) Ahuh... I really got excited. Because it wasn't merely a bookstore. It said that it would be a free-reading place. It would also have a coffee shop. How about that? It would be the first ever bookstore of it's kind in Gensan!!! Give that a round of applause guys. Aren't you all excited? Book lovers will have a paradise! Especially me :) Wonderful books are expensive. And most of them are not available as audiobooks or ebooks which I could just download from the internet. Then at least I'll have good information and entertainment for free! :)

And guess what?!? I guess you wouldn't guess what I'm making you to guess. :) I've actually thought of putting a business like this. It was me and Ate My. The days when our minds were so vibrant with what business we would like to venture on in the future. We've thought of that. Ahuh.. Really :) Because we so love books. It was a bright idea, right? This would be a great time to learn from this kind of business as well.

But for now, I'm so excited for it's opening. I can see myself being stuck there for hours. :) Bariles posted a picture, too. And I'm posting it also here... just so you'll see it. :) It's a branch in Ayala, Cebu.

2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi mem!

Thanks for mentioning my blog! Hope you could join the Soccsksargen Bloggers Group. You may find us at www.soccsksargenbloggers.ning.com. We are also at Facebook. Just search for the keywords "Soccsksargen Bloggers" and apply for membership.

By the way, you may want to put a link to my name in your blog post, by using the link http://www.gensantos.com or mentioning GenSan News Online Mag. I'd really appreciate it.

Daghang salamat and Magandang GenSan!

Ems Auj-Tam said...

Hi Bariles. Thanks for reminding me that. :) And for inviting me. I'll go and check that. Thanks! :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...