Monday, May 24, 2010

What Do I Really Want For My Life?

I'm reading Bo Sanchez' post today about "Everything You Want Is Found In Your Courage Zone". And he says that before I continue reading I should first list down what I really want in life. He says to write down clearly. Graphically. Deliberately. He calls it defining my success. And being his avid reader and fan, I'm being obedient. :)

Without peeking at his next statement, here I go:

What do I really want for my life?

1. I want to be emotionally and spiritually mature.
2. I want a work that's more on helping to shape lives than to shape minds.
3. I want to have a work apart from my work. I mean something that I like secondly from teaching. I want to have a business out of something that I really love. Maybe accessories, shoes, dress. I also want to train teachers and future teachers. :)
4. I want to give my parents a wonderful travel time.
5. I want to help and see my siblings achieve their own dreams.
6. I want to have a wonderful family of my own. :)
7. I want to be financially independent.
8. I want to help my cousins to have a bright future.
9. I want to be a blessing to others through my service in CFC community.
10. I want to be a living witness of God's greatness. :)

There you go. I've defined my success. I guess these would all include every aspect of my life.

Bo really has a brilliant mind. It's what God's gift is all about. See his post from this link. http://bosanchez.ph/everything-you-want-is-found-in-your-courage-zone/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read Bo Sanchez's post. It was truly inspiring. I was sitting at my desk and I was brought to tears. Thanks for sharing. This really brightens my day. Have a great weekend.

eachotherskeeper.blogspot.com


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...