Monday, May 24, 2010

Movie Time: Here Comes The Bride

Summer work was over! Thus we deserved a treat!!! Yey! Ate My, Laiza, and I wanted to laugh out loud that Wednesday afternoon and it was so timely that "Here Comes The Bride" was in the cinema. The trailer was so funny and the reviews were so intriguing. I said, "I want to watch this movie sooooooo bad!" :)

I've been a fan of Filipino comedy movies since "Tanging Ina" of Ai-ai Delas Alas. Filipino movie makers have mastered making people laugh at their hearts' out. I'm hard to please when it comes to comedy. (Maybe because I'm a poor joke-breaker. So I study well how it's delivered. Hehe..) I really have to dig first on jokes. There should be a nice story before the delivery. And of course, it's 99% delivery. :) Sorry. I sometimes over-analyze. :)

But this movie. Come on! It's so hilarious!!!!!!!

The movie was about five persons who swapped souls due to a car crash in the middle of a solar eclipse in a magnetic hill. The soul of Angelica Panganiban (the bride), gets into the principal sponsor played by Eugene Domingo. Eugene’s soul gets into the soul of the ring bearer’s nanny played by Tuesday Vargas. Tuesday’s soul gets into Jaime Fabregas (the rich old patriarch). Jaime’s soul gets into John Lapus (a gay beautician). Ultimately, John’s soul gets into the body of Angelica Panganiban!

I was giggling and laughing with my head back tilted to grasp more air. And my body was often times as if rocking through my chair just to express how delighted I was. :) Hehehe.... Not the typical me. I just usually give a little smile and would secretly giggle and I don't normally rock my chair in laughter.

But ahhuh... It was that funny!!! I overly highly recommend it!!! Go watch the movie and be happy. And fall in-love as well. I fell in-love again with the idea of getting married. Haaaayyyyyyyy.. :)

What a wonderful gift for hardwork! :)

We saw a nice big mirror in the mall. And we couldn't help it. We're such "salaminkera".. :)

Another mirror pic. This one's in the ladies room. :) Faces of happy and beautiful and fabulous women! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...