Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My New Swivel Chair


Look at that. Isn't my chair so great? :) It maybe so unusual for you to listen to me right now asking me what so great about this swivel chair. Ok... Listen well and I'm so sure you'll shake my hand after this.

I've been working in this state university for almost three years already and I've been sitting on this chair.


Yes.. Just look at this chair. I've felt you patting my shoulder right now. I'm hearing your sympathy. Thank you so much for knowing how I felt on those three years. Exactly! It wasn't good sitting on this 5 days a week! If I wanted to rest my back, I just couldn't. Good that I love working with my back straight and not leaned back.


But hey, you should also understand that state universities are sometimes like that. They don't seem to care about their teachers' welfare or they lack budget or they just haven't known some simple necessities. The facilities of the school for students are worse. But I don't wanna talk about that at this time. I just wanna commend them for the improvement they've made. :) Don't like writing sad stories.

I actually didn't wanna tell about the chair struggle that I had because I haven't really minded that. I didn't wanna think about what I didn't have. I still saw the bright side. At least I had a chair. :)

Anyway, so there it is. After the chair struggle, let me share my joy of owning a chair. It really is now my chair. (By the way, that old chair wasn't really mine. It was just a second hand from a senior one).

When I saw my new chair, I had my smile so big that it almost reached my ears. My teeth flashed and my hands were clapping and my heart jumping.

Thank you so much! :)

Now I feel more like a professional. I have a beautiful and comfortable chair.



I hope others would realize how blessed they are for having the simple things.

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...