Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love-Filled Day

Today, I feel so loved. I had an amazing class this morning. Aside from the probability and other probability distributions, we shared good laughs and warm smiles. I so love being a teacher :)

And at the fastfood, I ate my happy food - my ohh so delicious Jollibee spaghetti :) It's such a rewarding moment. I got hold of a book and just took my time.

A woman and a cute little girl shared the table with me. There was no vacant table anymore. With a welcoming smile, I nodded. The child was so adorable. I asked her how old she was when the woman, whom I thought was her mother, was on the counter. And to my relief, she responded. I thought she was told not to talk to strangers. The woman who was pretty much in her middle 40's was strict-looking. She didn't even smile when I agreed to share the table with her. I figured she didn't want me talking to her daughter. So I wasn't talking the whole time she was around.

But when she went and got something, I again chatted with the child. When the child transferred by my side, and was opening the pockets of my pocketful bag, the woman finally smiled at me, as if apologetic of the actions of the child. Then she mentioned she was not her child but her niece. And talked about Hannah (the name of the child). We talked about what Hannah was up to at present and her soon to be entering elementary years. When they got ahead, I was looking at how she was dearly loving her niece/goddaughter. And to my surprise, she nodded and smiled.

When a friend of mine, Ate Ninfa, who just arrived and sat at the other table saw who I was talking to, she asked me how I've known that doctor. Ohhh.. I didn't even know. She was a dentist as Ate Ninfa informed. It was fun talking to strangers.

After there, I went to my household (it's a term our community uses for prayer meeting) at Tita Bing and Tito Joel's home. I love households. It's a fuel to my week. We had an interesting sharing about self-righteousness vs love. The girl bonding was what I also looked forward to. I learned a lot from other women's stories.

From left: Jaja, Ate Revs, Tita Bing, that's me :), and Ate Cute 


My last event of the night was meeting my girlfriends at Robinson's. Rhea will be working in New Zealand already. Yey! Hurray for my dear nurse friend. She'd been waiting to go out for so long. And though it's a sad fact that we'll be apart for a while, I'm still so happy for her that she'd now be able to fulfill her dreams. I know she'll be the best nurse in New Zealand! God bless you, Ray! :)


This are my HB friends, my lifetime friends. From left: That's Rhea. I call her Raya.
Then that's Rose, Reicel whom I call ChiChi, and Me:)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...