Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Farm Adventure on a Weekend

Last weekend, we went to my Uncle's wake at Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat. My father's brother was such a cheerful man. There were lots of laughters in his house last weekend because according to his wife and four daughters, he would talk about not having sad people on his wake. I personally felt a joyous atmosphere. And actually found some things to be grateful for and be amazed about.

On our way to Bagumbayan, we passed by beautiful places. God's creation is just splendid. Some of the pictures were accidentally deleted by my cousin but glad to still have kept a few.



The mountains seem so near. I've never been on a place where mountains are this close to me. One day, I will be on top of one of those..




So glad to see very green fields despite El Nino..




And this was my favorite view. Carabaos taking their bath. :) I remember that when I was still so much younger, the only way to get to my grandmother's house was on a Caro- a wooden cart pulled by a carabao. So glad that they now have concrete roads but i miss these carabaos. :)


We've also passed by the beautiful Capitol of Sultan Kudarat in Isulan.

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...