Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Source of Joy




My two little cousins, Revson (5) and Heart(4) are darlings in the family. They're children of my mother's first cousin Auntie Lanie which make them my second cousins. They live about 10-minute ride from our home and thus, often visit us. I got this adoration for children from my mother who loves being with children. She doesn't seem to get tired taking care of them. I have two nieces Chin-chin and Ashley, daughters of my eldest sister. But we seldom get to see them for one is in Capiz and the other one is in Tarlac.


I've started teaching Revson nursery rhymes when he was 3. And he was such a fast learner. He loves watching instructional materials too which makes me more inclined to him because apart from teaching math, i so love teaching ABC's and 123's. Sometimes, i would think of being a preschool teacher instead. :)

Later on Heart joined my little lessons/playtime to his brother at home. She wasn't as interested as Revson at first but as she started going to school, she became more attentive.

Heart is also my goddaughter. She was born on a Valentine's day so we call her Heart. The picture above was during her 4th birthday in Maharlika where I also spent my 2010 Valentine's day.



2 comments:

Yannie said...

Those two kids are adorable…

Anyway thanks for droppin by. Hope to see you around in the blogosphere. There are many interesting things, topics, blogs, bloggers here… So I suggest you start blog hoppping and meet them…..

Looking forward to your next post…. Keep blogging!

Ems Auj-Tam said...

I was surprised to receive a comment on my first ever blog. And you've just awaken the excitement in me to keep blogging. Thank u marianne! :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...