Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sing Your Heart Out

I so love singing. I don't have that golden voice but friends and family know that I love to sing :)


My most favorite singing moment is during shower. At home, I usually bring my phone with me and join with the MP3's so I can also dance with the music. When in the shower at BQ (Bachelors' Quarter) in school, Ate My and I often sing our hearts' out. It's one of our wonderful moments together. We sing songs which are in theme with our moods or hearts' status.

Singing is one of my stress-relievers. The notes, even how beautiful they are, are not so friendly with me though. My sister would say, I just couldn't hit one. :)



But I've accepted that painful fact already. What's important is, I'm happy singing. I pity those whose ears are on me. :) Uhmmmm.. Please be patient with me. :)

What's a good fact is that recent studies reveal that just ten to twenty minutes of singing - whether you are in the car, the shower or anywhere else - has numerous health benefits, including:

- Lowering levels of the stress hormone
- Causing increased release of endorphins, those feel good brain chemicals
- Slowing and regulating breathing and heart rate
- Reducing perceived pain

I never realized I've been doing so much good for my body just by singing. I'm not only happy. I'm also healthy!


Sing your heart out!!!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...