Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank U Ma'am

I had this low confidence on my performance this semester as a teacher, especially in my algebra class. I just knew in myself that I wasn't at my best. I realized this almost at the end of the sem already.

I tried to regain my strength and enthusiasm to change the atmosphere in my classroom. And at the time that I thought it was too late, I got this note from an anonymous student. He/she submitted this together with the last quiz I gave them. And it surprised me :)



Life's little surprises like this, makes me feel special. At times when i feel I'm not doing well, it feels good to still be noticed and appreciated, especially by someone I least expect. This goes to show that I could be more appreciated when I'm at my best.

This is also one of the reasons why I love teaching. Teachers get more than what they work for. More than money, we get love and appreciation. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...