Saturday, March 20, 2010

In My Perfect Life


It's two weeks before my birthday. Every year, I have this evaluation and reflection of my life... and visualization of my new year ahead. I haven't started with my evaluation yet but I've found very interesting questions that I would like to take time to reflect on.

I've got these questions from Ate My's blog which she also got from Paul Myers' ebook "Achieve Your Goals" @ esnips.com.

Few of the questions were:

In your perfect life:

-where would you live?
-what kind of people would you like to spend time with?
-how would you spend your time, if you could be doing anything you wanted?
-what would you eat? wear? have?
-would you work? If so, what would you do? If not, what would you do?
-what do you want to learn? to know? to be?
-where would you like to take a vacation? What would you do?


And here are my answers :)

- I still don't have a particular place in mind but I would always dream of having a house at somewhere rural where fresh air and green fields and blue skies are everywhere. It would be some kinda rest house where i could go to during weekends because I still want to work in a city proper. Thus, I want to have two houses :)
- I will be spending so much time with my parents and siblings. During weekends, we'll have lunch together with our own families. I want my children to see my parents often. I'll have regular chit-chats with my lifetime girlfriends about life, family, and business.
- I'm a woman who wants to do so much. So in my perfect life, I would be working as a teacher, a statistician for graduate studies and even at a corporate world (that's just once in a while and when my kids are already in school), having a bakeshop or a restaurant. And when at home, I'll be having a vegetable garden, I'll be a hands-on wife and mom even up to preparing my husband's and kids' baon. I'll be sewing my curtains, bedsheets and pillowcases. :)
- I'm not so much of a meat eater. And I hope in few years, I can eliminate meat and just be a fan of fishes and veggies. I would want to design and sew my own clothes. I want to have my own car so I can go anywhere and take my loved ones for joyrides. (This one is a secret revealed: My wildest dream is to own a resort here in General Santos City. One that would be a family sanctuary.)
- I still want to work. I still want to teach part time. I really want to manage a resort. It seems to be a very fulfilling job, developing a beautiful place for people's memorable moments.
- I want to enhance my cooking skills. I've enrolled in cooking lessons before and I want more! I want to know more about managing a household because I want to be a loving wife and mother of 2 kids.
- I want me and my husband-to-be to travel often. And when we'll have our two kids, we'll take vacations twice a year. Visits to my mother's hometown in Capiz and visits to my in-laws, as well because it's always fulfilling to reconnect with my roots. We'll go to different places everytime and try every adventure. :)


These are my visions of my future. And I can't wait to live my perfect life! :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...