Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lipstick

I'm not really fond of make-ups. I don't have a full packed make-up kit. I only bring lip gloss, lip balm and sometimes, lipstick. But most often, I only secure my lip balm. And I only put on make-ups during special occasions and have my friends or my Aunt apply them on me. I know definitely NOTHING about it but up until recently I felt the desire to enhance my beauty. :) I guess it'll be so exciting to look at the mirror once in a while and have a different look of me.



And so, just this weekend, I got hold of an Avon lipstick! Yey! It's not my first though it's one that I'm so excited about. :) I just don't understand the rush of blood about making myself better.

I got these short tips for a beginner: For longer-lasting color, apply over a base of lip pencil. Colors may be layered for custom effects. For extra moisture and shine, top with a coat of lip gloss, concentrating on the center of your lips

I'll buy the lip pencil yet. :)

And next up, I'll learn the art of having beautiful eyes. :)

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...