Monday, July 9, 2012

Amazing Monday: Little Darlings


I was scanning my files and I found these photos of my cousins and niece. I can't help myself from sharing this with you. :)

Heart, Revson, and my niece, Caela (I've mentioned her a lot already in my previous posts) are my favorite little creatures in the world.  :)



These smart goody kiddos are joys of the our family. You know how children can light up the whole world. They blow you away with their smiles, their funny almost silly moves, their innocent ways. 


When I look at them, I'm reminded to stay young at heart... to not worry so much about the future and let tomorrow worry about itself... to have fun in anyway i can... to play around... to be a joy to others... to be happy with what I have... to be contented with life! : )

It's amazing how children can remind us of so many things even without them knowing it!

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...