Monday, July 23, 2012

Amazing Monday: Pretty Mailboxes

I love making letters for special people (especially years back) because I can express my emotions more in writing. But most especially I love receiving one. :) It's not necessarily a love letter. It can also be just the saying-hello and thank-you ones. 

I remember a very thoughtful girl friend way back in high school who has written me dozens of letters and I've written her back maybe fewer dozens. My girl friends and I were fond of exchanging letters. Those were the days when stationery was so in. How I miss those snail mail days. I've kept all my letters because they've become one of my treasures (but just in a box). I wish I had gotten myself one of these pretty mailboxes instead.

Somebody please send me a post mail!!! : ) ... So that I'll be inspired to get something like this. :)

Photos from picturetrail.






No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...