Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Rice Meals at Giacomino's

I'm a very typical Filipino in the sense that I can't live a day without rice. I even can't stand a single meal without it. I eat three full rice meals in a day and even have suman for a snack sometimes. I know that's a super carbo-loading. But I care not. :)

I tried taking just bread or pancake or oatmeal for breakfast but I ended up feeling dizzy after an hour. Haha! The rice person that I am! It's one of my comfort foods. Ice cream. Spaghetti. Chocolates. Rice. Heehee...

One super rainy evening, the girls decided to eat something heavy because it was cold! You know how our stomachs demand when it's cold. Have you noticed that? Or maybe it's not the stomach. It just feels good to eat on cold days. :)

With Laiza and Ate Doli in Giaco Robinsons
Giacomino's Pizza is a home for....Uhmmm...PIZZA! (Redundancy. Haha!) And it's also a home for a lot more delicious goodies just like the rice meals we had. Dishes in chicken, pork, beef (and maybe even fish) they have all those. I've tasted their burgers and tuna pizza before and they all taste good! 

The service crew were really nice. We even asked the store manager to take pictures of us plus we asked the volume of the tv to be adjusted. And I remember them giving me control of the remote once upon a time in their other branch. That's a good service for me :)

I'm actually a regular customer of the restaurant especially when I need a quiet moment. The place is not chaotic which I love in a place. It's a place of good food and good ambiance.



Location: East Asia Royale Hotel and Robinson's Place Gensan


4 comments:

azialbatanggala said...

and as usual, i'm the first to comment, maybe read this blog. and as usual, i'm with you during this food trips! haha what does that say about me?!

Ems Auj-Tam said...

haha! yah! my posts' first reader. meaning laiz, pareho tayo matakaw.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you girls all smiling and busog.. :)

Ems Auj-Tam said...

This is our vice na te! Sige na kami eat out. Hehe


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...