Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Steaks at Roland's

I've already mentioned in a previous post how I love steaks. I found a new place with equally yummy steaks! Read this - Roland's Steak House and Burger Station. Actually, it's not really new because the place has been existing in Gensan  for about 15 years already but it's just now that I've tasted how good their steaks are! Where have I been all those years? It's definitely in my list of new favorites!

Well done tenderloin. Yum!

The sauce. The plating. The tenderness. The taste. Everything was just so perfect for a meal! It was an excellent reward for a day of hardwork!


Another delicious meal. Chicken something :)

The place was small. There were only 8 tables (if I remember that right). Yes, I counted them. :) It seemed so homey. The walls (and the aircon) depicted old age which gave me two impressions, both negative and positive. The negative is the maintenance of the interior. They needed renovations. :) But it wasn't really that bad. I didn't want to talk about anything negative on this blog but I had to state that to give emphasis on my positive impression.

As I was observing people as they come, I was seeing happy faces. Mostly, they come in families. Father, mother and the hungry children. :) And I assumed they were regular customers because they were so familiar with the place and the people who served them (the first-name basis thing). :) I felt family connections between the people running the restaurant and the customers. 

Fifteen years of serving people with good food and good service must be applauded. The old interior is the evidence of those long years of giving people quality products and excellent service which kept them coming back. 

And I'm surely coming back! :)


Location: Along Jose Catolico Ave., Corner Capareda St. Lagao, General Santos City



No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...