Monday, July 30, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Going Japanese at Rai-rai Ken


I found these photos of the Pugadbaboy from last year as I was looking for updates of their whereabouts. This group loves to eat a lot! And when I say a lot, I really mean humongous! Well, what can I say? That's why we're called Pugadbaboy. :)

These were taken at Rai-rai Ken KCC Mall of Gensan but the store is now at Robinson's place. 

    


I miss having them around so this post is some kind of a reminiscing good times... and good food! :)


     

    


I love Japanese food except for the sushi which is very ironic because I live in Gensan where tuna sushi's are a must-try. I love how tasteful their meat sauces are. Simply superb! Heehee. I told you. I'm not a professional foodie. I only can say a food is delicious or not delicious. That's all! :) And in Rai-rai Ken, my golly! The food is delicious! :)


    

    
Hey you guys! I miss you!
    


Location: Robinson's Place General Santos





No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...