Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yummy Gensan: Frappes at Kee's Cafe


Kee's Cafe is located at the ground floor of Road Haus Hotel of the famous Manny Pacquiao or the Hon. Congressman Manny Pacquiao. Sometimes I forget that he is a lawmaker of this land. I always have the great boxer image of him on my mind.




Anyway, the hotel became so famous after just few months of existence. Well, yes because it's owned by a famous man. Kee's Cafe is named after his also famous wife, Jinkee.  

Laiza suggested to have a little more chat after dinner and since we happened to be just near the hotel, we decided to see what the cafe could offer.


With Laiza (again!)

I had the classic Cookies 'n Cream frappe just because it's my favorite! When I have a favorite, it'll take long for me to try something new because I don't wanna let go of it. (C'mon Ems. Stop the drama. You're just talking about a frappe.) Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Haha! I just wanted to be consistent because we were talking about letting go's and moving on's :) We all have those moments, right? We sometimes reflect on these things because we have to deal with life! Oh, sentiments! :)

Ok! Now enough of life. This post is about frappes. :) Frappuccino's are everywhere. This one no different from the rest. This may not be the best I've ever tried but it'll do. I mean this blog is not really about food reviews because I'm no food critic. I'm just a passionate eater. :) And anything shared with good talks with friends can turn out to be the greatest! (Ooopss. There goes the sentiments again.)


Jypzie and Laiza


The place is perfect for hang-outs especially after school or work. It offers good vibes!



Location:  Block Zero, Aparente St., Barangay City Heights

No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...