Saturday, July 28, 2012

Treats For A Royalty: The Horizon Spa


Every last Friday of the month is a "Pamper Me Day" for Laiza and I. This month, we agreed to go to a spa! Ahuh! It's the best treat ever!

I heard and read many great things about The Horizon Spa so it must really be something. We gladly hopped up and looked for the area. And to our amazement, it really was something! :) Just by merely looking at the entrance, I knew I could expect excellence! That's how first impressions work!




This is where it all happened. The hhmmm, the oohhh, the heehee, and the zzzzzzz.
The masseuses asked how our massages be done- hard or soft. Laiza said, "Hard!" I answered after a short pause, "Softest!" :) I don't like heavy hands. I like everything to be soft and easy. The masseuse was obedient enough to grant my request that's why I fell half-asleep. I couldn't help it! The massage was so good!


Got so sleepy after the massage

I almost forgot to take pictures. Then after I remembered, the receptionist was kind enough to take us to a little tour to capture the other rooms of the spa.




I'm so impressed! They lived up to their promise: "For people in General Santos City who are very particular about the kind of spa they want to visit, preferring an establishment that should be special enough to transport them into nirvana-like state and offering services beyond the usual massage and foot rub, then they do not have to look far and wide anymore. The Horizon Spa and Fitness Studio has just opened to cater to their every whim and caprices and treat them like royalty."




I felt like a royalty being served and pampered to my satisfaction!

Confession: I was supposed to make a post on this last night but when I arrived, I found myself longing for my bed. No, not because I was tired but because my body was ready to rest and I had 9 straight hours of sleep. Talk about spa benefits! Love that!




Visit their facebook page here.

Location: 2nd Floor Aparente Ave. Purok Malakas (beside Lagao National High School General Santos City.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tried there body scrub with massage, really worth it for only 500.

romarie said...

appreciated, thanks for this wonderful post! invite your friends also! see you again!

Ems Auj-Tam said...

hi miss romarie! thanks for dropping by will do invite my friends :)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...