Saturday, March 16, 2013

28 Before 28 (1)

I am doing a countdown to my 28th birthday! Yipee! I will be turning a year wiser so soon. Well, the yipee part is only half meant because I do not like the part of evaluating my years of existence and fretting because I feel I have not done so much or enough. Whew! Birthday blues... 

I have never felt this anxious about turning a year older. I do not like having birthday blues because as much as I want to wallow over the fact of aging, I want to view  it as a thing to be celebrated and grateful for. As oppose to worrying about what was not done, I should be counting the great things that happened and were done.  And when I feel so grateful, I look at the skies, close my eyes and say a little prayer.

The countdown started on March 6. Since then, I have been taking a photo of the sky everyday at anytime of the day. And here is a collage of the first seven days. May this habit eventually turn my birthday blues to birthday yellows :)






No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...