Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Laiza Girl!!!




Hey hey! It's my dear friend Laiza's birthday! I'll be having mine, too in a few days. I'm now in my late twenties so I guess I'm in a position to share some wisdom. One thing I've really learned in this wonderful life is to keep few real friends. They don't just keep you sane. They make life extra amazing even on rough times! And another thing I know is that Laiza is one of those true, worth-keeping friends. Since it's her birthday, allow me to honor her by sharing five things about her.

1. She has itchy soles. Maybe that's the reason she can't sleep without rubbing her feet against a mosquito net. Haha! But I don't mean that literally. What I'm really telling is that, she loves to travel. This is no surprise to the people around her. She does not live a day without talking about her past destinations or the places she yet to see. When she got her MIT - Master in Information Technology from ADMU, she also got herself another MIT - Master in TRAVEL. She's been travelling (a lot) since then and she's doing it for the rest of her life. Get to know about her travels here. I also love to travel but I love it more because of her.

2. She does not own a credit card. Thank goodness because if she does, she'll be swiping bikinis all day long! Her number one guilty pleasure is what I've just mentioned. She spends her leisure time window shopping for bikinis online. Sometimes, I can hear her giggling and wowing while surfing the web. I assume she sees Hugh Jackman's abs but nay. Nothing can make her eyes so wide but a photo of a dazzling bikini. But even if she does own a credit card, which she claims will be impossible because she does not trust herself with it, I know she will be responsible. 

3. She takes jobs left and right. Having a job on the side is something that is discreetly discouraged at where we work so I hope no administrator can read this. Hehe. But having two or three jobs in which she's evaluated as excellent is something that should be admired. I mean we all have a job and some really work at it hard but we also have other passions which should also be given time. I'm a witness to how Laiza puts her main job always the first priority while doing some other little stuff. She works crazy not just for herself but also to give some extra pleasures to her family, which makes her family proud of and grateful for her.

4. She eats plain sundae. She likes sundae better without chocolate or strawberry syrup. Paksiw will make her the happiest. Take her to a barbecue station and you will say the world is unfair. How does she keep her waistline after eating so much rice? She adores mangoes with bagoong. She can eat it all day. She does not care how her face is distorted. Behind the maarte image is a cowgirl. She is actually just plain and simple accessorized by her other interesting characteristics.

5. She is so honest. Laiza can talk all day all night about everything under the sun! When I say everything, I mean e-v-e-r-y-thing. She's a friend I can't help but be honest with because she reveals so much of herself.  She is so confident of herself that she's not afraid to be vulnerable at some appropriate times. We all have these dark little secrets which we can share only to one person. She is that kind of person. I trust her with my most kept secrets. :)

But most of all, I trust her with a most treasured friendship. Happy birthday to you Laiza girl! May God bless you with another meaningful year of travels, adventures, and love/s! :)



2 comments:

laiza said...

yayayayay! thank you super much for this post ate ems. (nakakapressure magpost din for your birthday!). haha you always have a way to make people special, and that what makes you special and loved by the people around you. :) thanks much! ^_^

Ems Auj-Tam said...

aw! Wag na ma-pressure. You don't have to return the favor. Ok na ok na ako sa mga messages mo. The world need not to know how much I mean to you. Eeee.. Hehe!

You're always welcome! You deserve these "compliments" because you and I "complement" each other. Makagawa lng ng statement. Haha!

I love you Laiza girl!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...