Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Onajin Massage Relaxation Zone

I have always been frugal. Before I purchase a thing, I look at the price tag first. If it is way over my budget, I just cry myself at night. Letting go's are never easy as they say. Letting go of something I really want, say shoes, which I know would be unreasonable to get hurts as much as letting go of a company you've served for so long. Ok, the company thing maybe harder but hey, the shoes. I mean, c'mmon ladies! I need people on my side. You know what I am talking about. :)

Well, there are also days when I spend for something unplanned but I am now over impulsive buying. I am not yet very money-smart but I am miles better than I was in my early twenties. I guess that's the beauty of getting wiser each year. You know your priorities and you know how to allocate your hard-earned moolah. It is nice to have some splurges once in a while especially if it promotes the well-being of oneself.

One thing I have learned to love is having a massage. It is great to be pampered after a hard day at work and I deeply believe that this kind of treat is something I owe to myself.

I was heading to a spa along Aparente Street, Gensan when I came across Onajin Massage Relaxation Zone along the way. Since I liked trying out something new, I got in. And was immediately surprised by a 20% discount for my first visit. I loved discounts! :) They wanted me to try their signature massage originally worth P350. I just paid the discounted price of P280. How's that for an hour and a half of delightful experience?



The staff were very friendly and accommodating. And my masseuse was excellent! It was the first time that I allowed a massage for my feet because my nerves could not stand the tickles. I did not know how she did it but I enjoyed the foot massage. The best part of the Onajin Massage was the long repetition on my lower back. That was my favorite part. 


Solemn ambiance. Your choice of oil. I chose lavander. Plus a hot cup of tea at the end of the session. This is one spa I recommend to my friends.


Visit their facebook page here.

Location: 2/F HopeWell Point Building, Aparente Street, 9500 General Santos City


1 comment:

Onajin Massage said...

We are very happy to learn that you had a soothing experience at Onajin and sharing such experience to others!

MORE POWER to your blogsite and hope to see you again soon!


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...