Tuesday, March 26, 2013

28 Before 28 (3)

I find the skies or the clouds very interesting the past week. I have captured a jellyfish-like cloud which make me the happiest. It's the nearest shape to a real thing. Others still look like cotton candies, which of course are always adorable. You want to jump and grab them. 

My niece, Caela, by the way wants to reach the clouds. So we explain how it is not possible. Sometimes, it sucks to break a child's heart. She wants the clouds and as an aunt I want to give it to her but I can't. It is painful to see her disappointed when told that she can't have it. But I am sure she has already gotten over the idea - the magnificent thing of being a child.




So.... It's just a week before my birthday! Yipee!!! :)


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...