Tuesday, March 19, 2013

28 Before 28 (2)

I am on the second week in countdown to my 28th birthday! I am taking a photo of the sky each day until my birthday. :) It has always been part of my days even in the past to look at the skies but taking photos is a whole new experience. 


Having some kinda record of the cloud formations makes me extra amazed. How can clouds be so shy early in the morning, be so extravagantly cottony at noon and be beach sand-like in the afternoon? Well, that is not always the case but on most days that is their cycle. Amazing, ey? This habit definitely is taking my birthday blues away.

I am also hoping that I can catch an unusual-looking formation. A heart, maybe or any animal or a letter E. That will be such a surprise! :)


No comments:


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...