Monday, March 18, 2013

Yummy Gensan: Lemon Chicken at Grab A Crab

Grab A Crab is one of the most popular restaurants in Gensan, if not the most popular. It is also one of the finest. Well, fine dining in its true sense does not exist in Gensan yet (to the best of my knowledge) but I know it will soon be because of a booming restaurant business in the city. Grab A Crab is on top of the list of my to-go restos. The one that I literally daydream about and put on my vision board.

I have let chances pass to dine here because of the impression that the experience may put a hole in my pocket because the place looks so sossy. Maybe it is not the kind of resto for always in nagtitipid mode like me. Haha! But I remember that since I am done with my hardcore saving for months (thank You, Lord), I think I deserve a 'little' splurge. 

I open the menu and before I even look for what to order, my eyes find their way to the numbers. You see, I love numbers but sometimes they scare me. Haha! Then I sigh (a sigh of relief). Oh, this will not hurt so bad! If you are planning to dine here, budget must be around medium high (based on my super low key standard. Hihi.) Nearly half a grand would make a decent meal for one. 

Grab A Crab, as its name suggests, boasts of their crabs. I have heard great compliments about their crab recipes but since I am no crab fan and I am also a trying-hard-no-red-meat-eater (with tenderloin steaks still under negotiation), I tried their lemon chicken and mushrooms.




Now I have full understanding why it is a famous resto. Nothing really compares to great food and excellent service tandem. Be just good at one and you'll fall short. Add a little more homey ambiance and yummy desserts and that makes a delightful dining experience. 





Location: Laurel East Avenue; SM City Gensan; and Robinsons Place Gensan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sumptious post Ems!
more power to your blog! :-)


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...