Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where To Buy Books Online?

Lend me your ears (or eyes) bookworms. You will thank me for this. :) I have found a cheap bookstore online!!! How's that for a tip, huh? Ok, so it is the BetterWorldBooks.com. Check out their website and you will find tons of discounted books of foreign authors. I am so giddy about this because now, I can have the books I want at their cheapest value. Well, among other bookstores I have checked out.

This is a foreign store so expect the delivery to be such a long wait. My first book arrived a month after my order. The second book, nearly 2 months. But who am I to complain? Here's another thing to celebrate, their worldwide shipping is free! Ok, I wanna collapse right now. Hihi! Boy, was I amazed!

Books from Better World Books

Wait, there's more. What I love most about buying books from Better World Books is, I help in their mission to fund literacy in other parts of the world.

"Every book purchased from Better World Books 
contributes to individual literacy throughout the world 
and the potential for a better life."

Side notes:

1. A bookstore is one of my happy places. I find BookSale in KCC very helpful with my budget. I wish there are more bookstores like it in Gensan. Some of my favorites are children's books for my niece Caela and back issues of magazines. I am crazy about magazines but I rarely (as in like maybe twice or thrice in my lifetime) buy them on their time of release. I just find it impractical because tips and facts do not get old. And I am not also the type who wants to know the latest trends in fashion and showbiz so the back issues are just perfect for me. Topping my list  are Good Housekeeping and Marie Claire.



2. Books by Filipino authors are found in National Bookstore. Where else? It's the best bookstore in town! :)


Happy reading, fabulous you! Oh, by the way, where do you buy your books? Would you mind to give me other ideas?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to read books in front of that lush greeneries of your garden.
-NikkiMirage

Nastassia said...

Seriously? Thank you so much for sharing! Online book shopping is always the best for me, lol. Perhaps it's because I won't need to stand up and hunt down for a book that I want - but the good thing about book stores is that the there is a possibility of stumbling upon a really good book.

As for bookstores, hmm...

Well, Fully Booked is the best for me, though the books there are always quite expensive. :(


You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...